We need your help TODAY!
The heartbeat bill will be debated in committee today, March 15th at 2:00pm (or later) in room 103 at the State Capital.? It is now a part of the Fetal Body Parts bill (SF359).? Today is the last gasp opportunity to keep this legislation alive in order to pass the 2nd funnel date deadline.
IF YOUR LOCAL REPUBLICAN REPRESENTATIVE IS ON THE HOUSE HUMAN RESOURCE COMMITTEE (SEE LIST BELOW), THEN PLEASE CALL THEM TODAY? AND TELL THEM WE NEED THEIR “YES” VOTE IN THE COMMITTEE. Call 515-281-3221 and ask to speak to your Representative (or leave a message for them). Here is an easy-to-use link to help find your Representative if you are not sure who it is:? https://www.legis.iowa.gov/legislators/find
The discussion today will be shown ?live? on the Iowa Right to Life Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/IowaRTL/
You can help today by:
- Calling your House representative today. Call 515-281-3221.
- Attend committee meeting today to show your support.
- Share this information with others and ask their help TODAY.
- Joel Fry?(R, District?27), Chair
- Michael Bergan?(R, District?55), Vice Chair
- Beth Wessel-Kroeschell?(D, District?45), Ranking Member
- Ako Abdul-Samad?(D, District?35)
- Marti Anderson?(D, District?36)
- Rob Bacon?(R, District?48)
- Brian Best?(R, District?12)
- Timi Brown-Powers?(D, District?61)
- Cecil Dolecheck?(R, District?24)
- John Forbes?(D, District?40)
- David E. Heaton?(R, District?84)
- Lisa Heddens?(D, District?46)
- Steven Holt?(R, District?18)
- Bruce L. Hunter?(D, District?34)
- Jon A. Jacobsen?(R, District?22)
- Kevin Koester?(R, District?38)
- Shannon Lundgren?(R, District?57)
- Mary Mascher?(D, District?86)
- Tom Moore?(R, District?21)
- Sandy Salmon?(R, District?63)
- Rob Taylor?(R, District?44)